Monday, February 06, 2006

Back From the Trip

Well, the Tour of Indiana is over, and even though I feel like someone sucker punched me twice on Saturday, I'm home safe and sound. The trip was fun, though, and pretty much everyone that my buddy Peter and I interacted with was friendly. I'd love to do something similar again next year, should the scheduling gods set up something convenient like this again.

In fact, the only bad news that I have today is that I'm postponing my recap until tomorrow morning. I'd love to tell you that the delay is because I have so much to say that I want to make sure I don't miss anything, and give the proper treatment to every point. And that would be partly true. The bigger issue, however, is just a lack of time to recap the weekend. Sunday, in addition to catching up on lost sleep from the weekend, I decided to check out that Super Bowl thing, just to make sure that football was definitely over for the year, and that the nation's focus can now turn squarely to basketball. Combine that with the fact that I just bought Season 1 of Growing Pains on DVD (You wouldn't believe the trouble that that Mike Seaver gets into!), and I think you can see why I'm going to need an extra day.

So more to follow tomorrow, once I have a chance to reflect on the weekend tonight.

2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Ben Fulton said...

I wish Rivals Radio would figure out that football is over. Now that there are no more games, their focus turns squarely to...football recruiting :)

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My roomate just bought Saved By the Bell. Zack Morris gets in much more trouble than Mike Seaver.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares