Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Still Churning Away...

I can't believe that I'm taking another sick day from my hobby, but last evening was spent mostly sleeping and listening to my stomach churning. On the bright side, because the sleeping portion of the evening was tough, I ended up catching part of a late-night showing of one of my favorite episodes of the White Shadow on the Yes network last night. Who says illness can't be fun?

In the meantime, I haven't been totally idle. I recently provided a superfluous comment about Wisconsin to David Isaacs of SI On Campus for his weekly top-10 basketball rankings, since the Badgers have reached these lofty heights. And I'm thinking about a few things Badger-related that I'm just not ready to write about yet.

You've got my assurance that I'll be back tomorrow with some comments on the Marquette-Oakland game. It's time for me to suck it up and start watching basketball again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares