Friday, January 26, 2007

Prepping For a Big Weekend

No basketball watching for me last night, as I instead spent the evening hanging out with some friends and watching NBC reruns. No guilt here, though, as The Office might be the only thing on TV better than live basketball, and I’ve got a pretty full weekend of basketball planned. Tonight and tomorrow night, I’ll be taking in some division three basketball in Iowa with a couple of good friends, and swinging through Iowa City on the way back to either scalp tickets to the Badger game there, or head to a bar to endure merciless taunting from Iowa fans. I’m a bit pained to be missing one of the bigger rivalry weekends of the year here, featureing tonight’s Tosa East-Marquette High game, tomorrow’s UWM-UWGB game, both of which it pains me to miss, but it’s pretty much impossible to have a bad weekend when the words "Iowa City" are involved in your travels in any way.

Back on Monday, probably with a plethora of things to talk about.

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't you mean Ames rather than Iowa City.

-curl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares