Monday, November 26, 2007

Catching Up, And Other Exciting Things

Plenty to talk about from the long holiday weekend, where I attended my first high school game of the season (not the one most people would expect), shot over to Madison to take in the Wisconsin-Georgia game, and caught snippets of a variety of games on TV. Unfortunately, family and friends kept me busy enough that I don’t have my comments ready just yet. But I should have some down time in the next day or so to get that taken care of. In the meantime, I’ve got a flight to catch. In case you hadn’t heard, Wisconsin’s playing at Duke tomorrow. And that’s something that I simply refuse to miss.

Back either tomorrow or Thursday, depending on whether or not I’m able to find an illicit wireless connection in Durham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares