Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holiday Delay

Yes, it's true--I've only seen the first half of the Connecticut-Wisconsin game. While Thanksgiving week brings with it an obscene amount of basketball (I'll be upset if I've not sat through at least 8 games on TV or in person by Saturday night), it also brings meetings with old friends. So last night I let my DVR do the work for me, and hung out with my friend Brooks, in town from New Mexico, and a few other longtime pals. I'll finish up the game tonight. Not sure if I'll register my thoughts tomorrow, but there should be some residual ramblings over the holiday weekend, as I hopefully get to sit through some of the oodles of games going on. And if I'm not back before then, have a happy Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares