Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Don't Want To Talk About It

Yep, last night Wisconsin lost to a UW-Green Bay team that I predicted that they would "pummel." Apparently UW-Green Bay played a great game, but still, Wisconsin shouldn't find themselves on the losing end of a game with the Phoenix. No matter how much snow is on the ground, or how well Rahmon Fletcher plays.

I'd rather not think about last night's game today, and I'm betting that you'd rather not, too. So instead of dwelling on the loss, enjoy this link to UWM's 300+ pound star forward James Eayrs joyfully describing his perfect team. And by "team," he means a burrito at Chipotle. If that doesn't take your mind off of things and bring a smile to your face, nothing will.

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK West, you can't just be sterling with commentary when the Badgers win, we want that same third-rate analysis when they lose. Also, do you see this as helping their cause when they take on the Golden Eagles this weekend?

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Without the game on TV, I didn't have much I could legitimately write about today. I briefly considered a narrative about me cleaning my basement while listening to the radio broadcast, but that seemed too weird even to me.

As for the Marquette game, I'm a bit more worried now. Not so much because Wisconsin lost, but more because UWGB was successful using the general approach that Marquette will employ--go small (out of necessity for MU) and extend the defense. Marquette's got more talent, but it appears that GB has better long-range shooters. I still think Wisconsin comes out on top in a game that's in doubt until the final minutes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares