Friday, December 03, 2010

Greatest Promotion Ever

While cruising around and skimming a few message boards last night, I happened upon a link in a thread on the MU Scoop board noting that Marquette's February 19 game against Seton Hall will be Father Wild Bobblehead Night. It's certainly appropriate that Marquette's well-respected retiring president who's been a good friend to the basketball program is receiving such recognition. But leaving that logic aside, I think it's simply awesome that there will now be a priest with his own bobblehead. Count me in for this game. Now I just need to figure out where I should place Father Wild in my bobblehead cabinet (yes, I actually have one): next to Bobblehead Polish Sausage, or next to Bobblehead Jesus. I'm thinking the latter is more appropriate, but the former would be more fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares