Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Hodgepodge

No real excitement to report last night, as I didn’t really take the time to make it through any complete games. I caught some of the Wake Forest vs. George Washington game on ESPN with some friends while hanging out at their place, but not enough to form any sort of opinion on the game. George Washington really hasn’t done it for me since Alexander Koul graduated, anyway. I caught a bit of the Marquette game on the radio, but by the time I tuned in for the second half, Marquette was already putting on such a severe ass-kicking that the game was never going to be in doubt. I watched the first 20 minutes of the Fish That Saved Pittsburgh, so I’ve got more of that to look forward to soon. Dr. J sure can act. And I delivered tickets for the Marquette 5-game plan to the last of the members of my group for the season, as tonight is the first game of the package. So basketball was on my mind last night, but my mind was just a bit scattered.
Tonight we’re back to live action. I’ve decided to forego the Marquette game which I have tickets to in favor of tonight’s Wisconsin vs. Platteville game. I received some tickets to the latter at a bargain basement price by a kind soul. And since the Kohl Center is sold out for the year, I thought I’d take this opportunity to attend. So, likely more interesting commentary will follow tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares