Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Great Mysteries Revealed

On this momentous day, I must give thanks to my friend T.J. After months of searching for something that should, in theory, be easy to find in the age of the internet, T.J. has found what I, and several others could not. Because I wish to share the joy which was brought to my face when I learned where to purchase perhaps the greatest basketball garment of the last 5-7 months, I offer you the following link where you may purchase your very own:

Kevin Pittsnogle Jersey

Sure, the NCAA jerseys don’t come with names on the back, but we know who #34 is, and I can only assume that iron-on letters are cheap. I know that I’m excited, and I can only assume that the couple of people who have emailed me looking to find this item are equally overjoyed. I’m envisioning not only hours of game-time fun next season, but I think I already foresee a Halloween costume for this year. Again, I thank you T.J. All true basketball fans thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares