Thursday, December 15, 2005

More To Come, I Hope

I had a non-basketball-related commitment last evening that left me with roughly 20 minutes of free time for the night, so no, I don't have any pre-game thoughts worked up on Wisconsin-UWM, other than to say that I'm supremely excited. Obviously Wisconsin has to be favored, but with the way that the Badgers have been squeaking out games, and the way that UWM sounds (since I'm never able to see them!) like they're on an upswing as they get comfortable with their new system, anything is possible. This would be the perfect time for an upset. (Of course, the same thing could have been said last season, and Wisconsin blew UWM off the court.) Nonetheless, I'll take a stab at the score and say Wisconsin 73, UWM 64.

And who knows--maybe I'll pump out a mini-update later today if I have a spare moment (though this is unlikely, given today's work schedule). I did get all of my research done for a game preview last night--I just didn't have time to write it.

So if you don't hear from me again, enjoy the game. I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares