Friday, February 06, 2009

Finally...

Had I known that all it would take for Wisconsin to end its losing streak was for me to attend a game in person, I'd have headed to the Kohl Center long ago. It's not a great season, and last night wasn't a marquee game, but I can recall few happier drives home after a game. Here's hoping for a few more pleasant trips to Madison in the coming weeks.

I'd say more about my excellent night (the fact that I'm the world's worst purchaser of scalped tickets needs to be touched on at some point), but I'm about 10 minutes away from heading to Iowa to watch some division three basketball this weekend. Good chance that I'll actually get off my ass and write something in a few days when I get back...

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much for that writing idea...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares