Wednesday, March 23, 2005

UWM's Season

As a service to any visitors stopping in from the Big Ten Wonk looking for more UW-Milwaukee info, I've decided to give you quick links to most (if not all) of the game recaps that I've done of UWM games this year. Be forewarned that I spend nearly as much time discussing what I got at the concession stand, and what the cheerleaders did (I like to focus on the whole experience), but there are some game thoughts in there, too. I probably should have done this yesterday, but I wanted to get in my cheap shot at Spring Break Shark Attack like everyone else before the statute of limitations on that wore out. Enjoy:

Lawrence exhibition game

vs. Air Force

vs. Wisconsin

vs. Kansas

vs. Detroit

vs. Wright State

vs. Purdue

vs. Butler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares