Friday, September 09, 2005

Marquette's Schedule Released

Check it out here. I'll update later with full commentary. My initial gut reaction, without the benefit of research, though, is that this isn't a terrible schedule. Marquette, traditionally the home of a dreadfully weak non-conference schedule, appears to have less blatantly terrible teams on the early-season schedule. Of course, I say this without the benefit of research, which could prove me wrong, but I generally like what I see. Even if the non-conference opponents are weaker than I expected, that's not necessarily a terrible thing this year, as it's probably a good idea to have the inexperienced team build some confidence.

Thank goodness for some basketball news, though, even if most of it is nothing we didn't already know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares