Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Night Off...

Last night I took the evening off from watching hoops. Though there were some high school games going on in the area, it would have been a tough night to find anyone to join me in attending one. TV also let me down, as most colleges seem to be in that horrible period where they actually have to take time off to let players study for exams. Add to that a few after-work side trips to complete some Christmas shopping and continue my feud with a major electronics chain, and I just didn't have a lot of time.

So I've got nothing. In the meantime, though, enjoy a couple of fun links. First, here's a nice, comprehensive scouting report (that many of you have probably seen) on how to best defend Teen Wolf. I agree with most things in the report, though I think I disagree that man-to-man isn't an option. Personally, I'd stay in man-to-man, but have the defender who's guarding Chubby sag way off and help. Even on his best night, Chubby simply isn't going to be the one to beat you.

Second, this is unrelated to basketball, but if you didn't catch Saturday Night Live this weekend (I normally don't but I'm glad I DVR'd this one), this is probably the funniest thing I've seen on the show since the legendary More Cowbell sketch.

Back tomorrow with my usual basketball banter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares