Monday, December 19, 2005

A Non-Basketball-Related Comment

I'd like to take a moment out from my normal basketball postings to comment on another issue that's been really bothering me lately. Typically, as you know, anything that I post here must be at least tangentially related to basketball in some way. This, however, is the one time since I started writing here that I'm making an exception to that rule. I won't bore you with the details of my story (you're welcome to email me if you care to hear the long, rambling tale), but I would like to request that anyone who's reading this refrain from shopping at Circuit City. I would consider this action a personal favor.

That is the end of my ineffective, juvenile rant against the company that I am currently feuding with. I will return to my normal, basketball-related prose tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares