Monday, April 10, 2006

Oops...

So here's the thing--I spent the weekend putting together a great reflection on my this year's bests and worsts in my time following basketball. I even got up at 5:30 this morning to put some finishing touches on my final post of the year (hey, who could write last night with One On One on ESPN Classic last night?). For the first time in weeks, I actually put some thought into what I was doing. And then, I managed to screw up saving the file that I was working on. So, because I'm a total idiot (as opposed to just a slacker, as I was last week), the final update waits for another day.

And on a quick aside, I had forgotten how phenomenal the treatment of One On One by ESPN Classic's Reel Classics series is. Between Norman Chad closing with several obvious examples of almost totally implausible plot points in the film, and the reflections of a modern-day Robby Benson, who still seems to think that this is a legitimately good movie, this truly was a Reel Classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares