Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Holiday's a time for family, and because I've got some family commitments, I'm going on a bit of a holiday hiatus. If all things go as planned, I'll check in on December 29. Until then, happy hoops watching, and happy holidays to all! May you all have a safe and happy end of the year, and find an NBA microfiber ball beneath your tree this Christmas morning.

(Oh, and don't forget to head on down to the Al McGuire Center on December 26-27 for the 2nd Annual Wisconsin Basketball Yearbook Shootout. The fact that I'm probably going to have to miss this event this year upsets me more than the fact that there's going to be no snow on the ground on Christmas day. It's the best thing out there until the state tournament, so if you like high school basketball, you are located near the Milwaukee area, and you've got either day free, it is your moral obligation to attend.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares