Five Things I Learned Tonight
1) D.J. White will have plenty of money to build a trophy case for his Big Ten Player of the Year award when he signs his NBA contract this summer.
2) My old roommate Nick is a remarkably awesome guy (thanks for the ticket!).
3) Wisconsin has a pretty good shot at winning the Big Ten. (I should shut up--this is exactly how I jinxed Marquette).
4) Yes, Erin Andrews does look that good in person (and certainly does nothing to downplay that fact).
5) The drive from Madison to Milwaukee doubles when you're doing it in a snowstorm, but still isn't that bad on a good night.
Okay, I actually already knew most of those, but it was a good night. Time to get some sleep. Enjoy the weekend!