Friday, February 22, 2008

I Swear, I Will Be Back At Some Point

A pro-basketball player hopes that he never injures his foot. And a major league pitcher hopes to never injure his arm. The guy that watches lots and lots of basketball? He hopes to never injure his eyes. Unfortunately, my absence over this past week has been caused by a scratched cornea. It's sort of a triple-whammy--I can't see well enough to drive to games, it hurts my eyes to watch televised basketball for any significant amount of time, and I can't type up thoughts on basketball because my computer screen is even more annoying than the TV. On the bright side, vast amounts of free time combined with my inability to read or watch television has resulted in my re-introduction to sports radio, and the cleanest closets that my home has ever seen.

Hopefully I'll be healed and back in action sometime next week. In the meantime, I'm going to get the heck away from the death rays coming at me from this computer screen. Enjoy your weekend of basketball. I'll probably be getting acquainted with Matt Lepay, Steve "The Homer" True and Bill Johnson on Saturday and Sunday.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeez...that sucks!

I had an eye injury once and it was not fun. Hope ya feel better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares