Friday, March 28, 2008

It's Official

Well, it's official--2008 is the year of the worst NCAA picks that I've ever made. After a disturbingly bad opening weekend where I picked wrong on virtually every game that I had a question about (many thanks to Arkansas for letting me at least make one decision that was right), I had been clinging to hope that my unconventional pick of Tennessee as national champion would help me to get back in the game. But Louisville just wouldn't let the Vols get a lead last night in the game that I picked early on as likely to be the best game in the entire tournament (I was wrong about that, too). Here's hoping that Memphis can at least get to the Final Four so that I don't look like a complete idiot. I've already brought enough shame to my family.

Enjoy the Wisconsin game tonight--a win vs. Davidson just might take away the pain of my embarrassing picks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares