Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What He Said...

Last night I typed up some thoughts on point guard Reggie Smith's decision to transfer from Marquette after just one semester. And this morning I decided that there's no need to post those thoughts after I read something that said everything better I did over at the Anonymous Eagle blog. Very well-reasoned analysis, and in addition, it raises some interesting points that I may look to dig deeper into when I have a spare moment tonight (in addition to my regularly scheduled hoops watching). I love it when someone articulates the thoughts running through my head better than I ever could.

3 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Dr. Samyak Jain said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

 
At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Bursitis said...

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger thanida said...

thank you,I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable.I really enjoyed reading this post. big fan, thank you!visit my website
เว็บย่อลิ้ง
เว็บย่อลิ้งค์
ย่อลิ้ง
ย่อurl
ย่อเว็บ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares