Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ice Cream Headache

Just wanted to stop by briefly to report that my holiday hiatus will continue through the end of the week. I hadn't originally planned on taking this much time off, but I took in a ton of basketball over the last couple of days, catching just over half the 14 games over two days in the Wisconsin Basketball Yearbook Shootout, and enjoying the UWM game on television last night. While it has been fun, I feel like I've consumed too much of a good thing, sort of like when you eat a bowl of ice cream too fast and get one of those ice cream headaches. I knew last night it was serious when I was offered tickets to tonight's Wisconsin game, and declined, not because I couldn't go, but because I just wanted to spend a night at home. So I'm going to take a couple of days to recover and give the full holiday basketball update sometime this upcoming weekend. But don't worry--there's a lot to recap.

Oh, and for those of you who foolishly chose not to attend, the Wisconsin Basketball Yearbook Shootout, you missed out. It was a phenomenal event that exceeded my lofty expectations, and I'm already looking forward to next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares