Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Plea To Larry Harris


The NBA draft just ended something like 20 minutes ago, and it's time to start picking up rookie free agents. And I hope that Milwaukee Bucks GM Larry Harris is proactive in this market. More specifically, if you're out there Mr. Harris, I would like to take this opportunity to request that you make a strong run at one, Mr. Kevin Pittsnogle. I know that the frontcourt is already crowded, and that you didn't move Jamal Magloire tonight, but with the move to the new (or old, depending on how you look at it) color scheme that was made tonight, is there any better player out there to sell your new jerseys than Kevin Pittsnogle? If he's on the squad next year, you can put me down immediately for five jerseys. I'll wear one each weekday. That's how serious I am about this.

I offer a message to Mr. Pittsnogle, as well. As is well known, only first-round NBA draft picks get guaranteed money, and rookie free agents aren't exactly know for their blockbuster contracts. Should you end up in Milwaukee, and find yourself hoping to bank some of that NBA cash for the future, you're welcome to stay with me at my place for a bargain basement rental fee. I'm hoping to have a new residence by the end of the summer, and it should be big enough to accomodate you, your wife Heather, and your son Kwynsie. As a native, I'm happy to show you around town, as well. But if you just want to stay in and split a 12-pack of Schlitz from time to time, I'm pretty good at that too. In any event, don't be a stranger. I'm here to help.

That is all for tonight, the evening of 10,000 NBA trades.

1 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger thanida said...

Nice and effective blog post. The content is too short but effective.
ดูบอลสด
ผลบอลเมื่อคืน
ผลบอลสด

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares