Thursday, March 24, 2005

I Am An Ass!

As per my promise in my predition yesterday, I am officially an ass. Not only was I incorrect about the game being either a blowout or a close game, but the exact margin of victory that I offered as an impossibility occurred. What are the odds of that? I suppose this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that I don't know what I'm talking about.

And with UWM out, big props to West Virginia on advancing to the round of 8. I'm somewhat upset that a cursory internet search has not given me any good leads on where I might look to purchase a replica Kevin Pittsnogle jersey. Anyone with any ideas on this quest, drop me an email. I'd rather just buy the jersey instead of getting tattoos to make me look like Kevin.

The answers are in, and tomorrow morning the highly anticipated "Battle of the Homers" will be final. Until then, you'll just have to sit in suspense for a few more hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares